Thursday, October 8, 2009

Zoya Nail Polish

I've been hearing a bit about Zoya nailpolishes and decided to try it out for myself.

The first color I purchased was very misleading. I saw it on the nails of a guru on YouTube and immediately fell in love with the color (Kotori). Once I received it, I found out that it was a sparkle nailpolish, meaning that the polish is transluscent and layers a few sparkles of color at a time. I basically needed to layer my nails with 4-5 coats before getting it to the full color I was hoping for. It's a bigger nightmare to take off :/.

Along with that useless purchase, I decided to try out Freja. A beautiful gunmetal color. Perfect for fall.



I'll go apeshit for any metallic-like nailpolishes. Easy to put on, easy to take off and just plain awesome looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment