Sunday, August 30, 2009

Chelsea Handler is the MAN

Happy Sunday internet people.

Although I try to manage my time as best I can, True Blood just doesn't come on enough to preoccupy me.

I decided to pick up reading. Yes, reading...and I don't mean the back of cereal boxes. 
I recently got to read TV funny woman Chelsea Handler's book Are you there, Vodka? It's me, Chelsea.


A very good read. Each chapter depicts interesting events in her life, from her broke dad pushing her to model for a lingerie line to drunken ex-con midgets.

Need to be entertained? She's got the goods. If you're not familiar with Chelsea handler, check out her show's "roundtable" clips on YouTube. I guarantee laughs.

Here's a roundtable clip from one of her episodes, and under, the link to the follow-up.



No comments:

Post a Comment