Thursday, August 27, 2009

Philosophy - Rave

Over my recent trip to the states, I was on a mission to find myself a new facial moisturizer (and abuse the low American dollar :3). My first target: Sephora.
Being picky, cheap and having the worst oily skin made this decision difficult. I needed an affordable, fragrance-free moisturizer that would glide on without a heavy cream-like or oily-like sensation.

After countless sample tests and browsing, I narrowed it down to Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion and Philosophy's moisturizer. The verdict: I decided to settle for Philosophy's hope in a jar and what a surprising purchase it was.


Being the cheapo that I am, I got a $45 Best sellers collections set ( valued at $71) to get the most out of my buck (seeing as the moisturizer alone goes for $38 :\) which made this purchase all the more rewarding. I can only say but good things about this moisturizer and all the other products that came with it. Philosophy is definitely a new-found fave.


Two other new-found faves in this value pack (from right to left) are hope in a tube, aimed for eye and lip care and the microdelivery exfoliating wash which can be easily used on a daily basis.

 

If you're looking to change around your daily washing routine, I'd try for something along the Philosophy line, and hey...if you're not satisfied, Sephora accepts all returns on used products.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment