Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ole Henriksen Value Pack

I recently purchased this ridiculous deal for Hollywood-reknowned Ole Henriksen products.

These products individually total up over $103 US, while they're selling it as a value pack for $35 US on Sephora.com.
Couldn't resist.



So I'm trying them out, one by one.
I first tried out the One the Go Cleanser. It's alright, does the cleansing job and emits a nice citrus scent. Nice, but I can live without it.

I then tried the Blue/Black Berry Enzyme Mask. Just a clear facial mask you apply on your face and neck for about 20 minutes to hydrate and soothe your skin. Unless they stuck holy water in it, I don't see why it has to burn/sting my face for the first 3 minutes. HIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
It's nice, but I can live without it.

And lastly, I tried the Truth serum Collagen Booster. This is definitely something I see myself adoring. It's supposed to feed your skin basic nutrients. It smells like delicious orange cream and feels wonderful on the skin. Om nom

The entire kit comes with the following (from left to right):

Truth Serum Collagen Booster
Invigorating Night Gel (Top green)
Sheer Transformation (Bottom blue)

Walnut Complexion Scrub
Fresh Start Eye Crème (Top of 2 jars)
Blue/Black Berry Enzyme Mask
On the Go Cleanser


Ole Henriksen products only contain natural ingredients.

 I usually use Philosophy products in my daily facial routine (specifically Hope in a Jar and the Microdelivery exfoliating wash), but I wouldn't mind mix/matching Ole's products into it. We'll see who wins the competition this time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment