Monday, September 28, 2009

Heidi Montag/Spencer wants to be a sex icon


Um... no.

This chick's ego is as big as her disaster performance at the Miss Universe pageant.

She recently had a mini interview with UK's Closer magazine, two questions, one being about her playboy shoot and her desire to get a boob job:
"Playboy shoot:
"I wasn't nervous because I'd got my body and mind into shape for it. My aim is to become an iconic sex symbol and the Playboy shoot is the first step. I wanted to be toned and curvaceous with a nice butt–I didn't want to lose weight and look skinny."
On the boobs:
"I'm a C cup but I want to upgrade to a DD cup. I have a curvy butt now and bigger boobs will enhance my shape."
Listen, you delusional person-who-looks-like-your-husband's-relative, you will never be an iconic sex symbol. Sex symbols will show their tits in playboy, you did no such thing. You're a sad excuse for a media-whore, who only gets bad press.

Secondly, you have a flat ass. 
Bending over in pictures and tip-toeing in front of the paparazzo (that you conveniently call to at your every location), gives the illusion, not the actual curvy butt.

Do not brag on what you don't have.



No comments:

Post a Comment