Monday, November 30, 2009

Went to NY - Back from NY - Broke - New Moon spoof

So yes, I decided to do my first American Thanksgiving and attempt at battling my way through desperate soccer moms and tech nerds on Black Friday.

Asides from the delicious food and awesome-tacular Apple pies (2) that Andy's mom made me, Black Friday involved me splurging $100 at Sephora on regular priced items, a 2-for-1 deal on tops at Metropark and a cute vanilla bean hand soap from Bath & Body Works >.> (GO ME WOO HAND SOAP YEEAAHH!&!^!11!)

All this to show that I'm probably the only person who buys regularly priced shit on a Black Friday event and comes home 15 pounds heavier BEFORE Christmas.

I really need rethink my strategy next year >.>

In the mean time, enjoy this New Moon spoof. Full of Rofls.



No comments:

Post a Comment