Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Calendar Number!

Well, I finally gave a nice, big, cuddly F-U finger to 2009 and am now looking forward to writing an even number on my calendar reminders.

Perhaps things will brighten up in 2010, less celebrity deaths and scandals and more of Chris Pine's nudes leaked on the internet >.>

Orrrr, maybe I'll finally get that hover car and teleportation machine they've been talking about these last 20 years. (I BETTER DAMN)



Start of my New Year: Right now, at home, bored and planning to clean the apartment....Ya I really didn't think this one through... Go me for exciting first new year start  -_-

Remember, it's a New Year, not a New You. Don't make resolutions you can't keep.
At the risk of sounding like a Cheerios commercial, beee happy, beee healthy.
xox



p.s. You know... with enough signatures, we could probably make it happen >.>


No comments:

Post a Comment